Madness Zombie Survival Madness Zombie Survival

Nice little game, the only problem I saw was that the enemies take far too long to kill. It would probably have been more intense to flood the area with lots of low-health zombies.

Other than that, it"s a pretty cool little game.

larrynachos responds:

Yeah, it's kind of a grind huh? Also just noticed that the rifle shoots just as slow as the pistol x
Thanks for the feedback!

PLEASE SAY HI PLEASE SAY HI

Overall a very nice game- the music is fitting. the art is great, and the ending is ironic. good job.

Aperture Science Aperture Science

loved the game, and the mini-games with it.

I just figured that aperture science was a bit more desperate for test subjects to be nitpicky about the subjects.

But then I'm just being nitpicky.

Newgrounds Newgrounds

It's nice to finally see egg-likes on newrounds, even if they're only halfway to being one.

Boneyard Clicker Boneyard Clicker

Damned calcium

Trio Jump Trio Jump

Although this is a fun runner, this game has a somewhat dull color pallet, and there seems to be a slight delay on the jump. Apart from that, the game is solid enough for a four star rating.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

No mute button- 0/10

Santa's Coming Simulator - Horror Game Santa's Coming Simulator - Horror Game

HO HO HO
HO HO HO
Good game, by the way, even though it's only about a minute long.
The good ending is pretty sweet.
yeah

Hug me I'm cold Hug me I'm cold

I liked the game, but I really think that the options could have been more open. I forces you to take the obvious good choice, not making it very possible to actually see what doing the wrong thing would do. Apart from that, it was great. The "problem" does not detract from the experience.

Rarykos responds:

I agree, I could've made it better! But that's something I realized only after I finished it, it's then that it hit me - "well, I made a bad game".
I'm super happy you liked it and spotted the problem, thank you for playing and writing! :D

racegame io racegame io

The game is very nicely made, with great physics and exceptional graphics, and it overall seems like a substantially solid racing game.
I have removed a star though because having mouse controls is a bit wonky, and would have been better with optional wasd or arrow key support.